Hello! I am Van, owner of Travel Theory.
I LOVE to travel. My passion for travel started years ago with my family trip to Thailand. As a little girl growing up in Vietnam, I was amazed with the breathtaking views, the warm, welcoming people and the taste of local fresh fruits. I moved to the US in 2001 and continued my passion for travel by exploring new destinations, meeting new people, embracing local cultures and tasting local cuisines. Now as a mom of three boys, I love creating lifelong memories with my family through fun and meaningful travel experiences.
I enjoy turning my clients’ travel dreams into reality and listening to their stories when they return. When I am not busy researching for my clients’ dream vacations, you can find me chasing kids around at a nearby park or spending quality time with friends and family.
Some highlights of my Travels
- Experienced the breathtaking sunset from the summit of Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii
- Jumped of cliffs into a sinkhole in Jamaica
- Went tubing through a mangrove forest in Mexico
- Attended a traditional wedding in India
- Went on the world’s fastest elevator ride in Taipei
- Parasailed high above the ocean in Vietnam
- Got up close to a giant iguana in Puerto Rico
- Submerged in a natural hot springs at night in the rain near the active volcano Arenal, Costa Rica
- First time horseback riding in Costa Rica
Hawaii– March 2020